Thursday, December 15, 2011

My favority Dog Breed

Labrador retrevier is my favorite Dog breed, because this dog is very nice, your fur is very soft and your personality is playful and faithful. Your appearance is the big dog, imposing and robust, but in generally this dog is very friendly, ideal for family, because proctector your family and carer a your children.
Also this dogs is very playful but in sometimes can break and destroy clothes, shoes or bites a lot object. This conduct depend of breeding and the carer and dedication that gives and your dog. When is a puppy this dog is very nice and is the most important age for to learn a good conduct.
This is my favorite dog because my first dog was a labrador retrevier, it had a black fur with the white mark in its chest. Its name was "boby".
I thing that this dogs have a great, but that all dog was excellent, really are the best friend of man. 

3 comments:

  1. I have a labrador and is a love of dog and is the same color as yours :)
    carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute, I love this race are so friendly and playful, especially for children. and when they are young seem cuddly and they are so evil, love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the Labrador is a really nice dog and is truth that they are lovely and smart dogs

    ReplyDelete