Thursday, December 22, 2011

England, a beautiful country

For my, England is the best country in europe, I would like visit and live here, I thing that this country is a very quiet, with a good economy and good style of live. I don't want be a multimillionaire, only want live and work in a good place, with a nice home and a good family, in a small city, I don't like live in londres or liverpool. 
I would visit the big ben or the old trafford stadium. I know that the beatles were born in this country and I would like visit and know the most important place of history of the beatles. Also I would travell in londres in the typical red bus or visit the buckingham palace. The culture is very interesting for my.
I want have my veterinarian clinic or work in science. I would like work here because for my the most important is achieve my dream and I my dream is live in a quiet country where can enjoy my family and don't work all the week.


5 comments:

  1. I think too that England is the best country in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel,

    England is great! Besides, if you go there, you can practice and improve your English more!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can go there someday and make your dream come true.

    P.D : That picture of the beatles it's so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Daniel
    England is a place of very detailed and beautiful architecture, besides being the birthplace of writers such as "JK Rowling".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that England is an country so abundant in history since old times, it´s a good place to visit or maybe, who know, to live. :D

    ReplyDelete