Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Biography

Daniel Rivera was born in Santiago in 1992. He live in lo espejo and he study your first year in veterinary medicine at University of Chile. His elementary school went at Santa Isabel de Hungria school in La Cisterna, later he completed his high school at "Instituto Nacional" in Santiago. In his last year he studied in the school while he studied in "Pedro de Valdivia preparatory school" in Santagio. This went very tiring . He finished his high school in 2010 and now he is going to the university.
Daniel live in Lo espejo with your parents, Jeannete and Daniel, his sister, Carolina and his nephew, Nicolás, moreover he have five pets, two dogs, one rabbit, one spider and one guinea pig, His home is similar a zoo.
His hobbies are watch football, play football, he listening to music, in generally rock grups. Also his like the rain, walk for pretties places, and in his free times Daniel visit his girlfriend in pudahuel, this is a long travel!.
He is Daniel Rivera, in very short word.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel!
    Your tastes are so exotic and peculiars, like the rain. I think most people don't like the rain above all on the winter because it's so cold.About your pets... they're awesome!
    nice blogspot, my regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel!
    seriously you house is a similar a zoo, but I find very funny, I would love have different types of animals in my house,but my mother would go crazy. And you have animals beautiful and exotic.
    Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi daniel
    really your house is a zoo...
    I like guinea pigs but my family is not.
    publishes a photo to view
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello daniel indeed you have many pets but a zoo is very nice

    ReplyDelete