Thursday, January 26, 2012

summer holidays!!!

I WANT HOLIDAYS NOW!!! jkjkajka, the true is that I want arrive the 3ª of february and finish this semester, because have been very tired. I work very much for not give recuperaty test and this job have given result. But in march have a 2 test and must study for this, althogh I want relax and sleep very much.
When I was child. I used travel for the south or Chile, I went where my uncle in Los angeles, and in this place I travelled towards Valdivia, Chiloe or Pucon. I love the south and in my summer I loved the nature and swing in the river or lake.
In this place I discovered my love for the animals, I like went to country and saw the sheep and wild animals. Ever took a photograph of nature or the landscape, for this I like all the green (plants, tree, grass, etc)
Also in the south ever had a good food, between bread, milk, meat or similiar food very good.
Now in this summer, I maybe travel for the south with my parents, but before this I go to beach with my friends as soon as finish the class, I go to central coastal, specifically the beach of  Las Cruzes, I will go for 4 day and relax and enjoy with my friends, we need a rest.
Also in this summer holiday I planing visit more my girlfriends, because with the class is very difficult visit her, moreover I must study histologic and anatomy, but I not use all the time in this, never! the first prioriti is rest.
If I could choose my dreams summer holidays. I would like have a trailer and travel for all the south or Chile and enjoy all it beauty.

8 comments:

  1. I want holidays now too!!!! I'm so tired... but this never stops!! The idea of a trailer is great. Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the south of chile is amazing! when I was a child a travel to punta arenas and I love that place y dream to travelling back there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. I need my holidays. Only one more week and I'll be free :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello

    I also love to visit the south of Chile and visit all those beautiful places full of nature, let us agree, jajajaja!
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniel, I would like to visit the south of Chile, because I don´t know any place of these part of Chile. I
    feel a little envious of you >:( jajaja.
    Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh you know a lot of the south, those are the best vacation!, And I also need a holiday now.

    Bye Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love the south of our country. It's so beautiful. I hope you enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete